CRA14 Alignment Four-Post Lift Features:
The foundation of a CRA14 14,000 lbs. capacity Forward four-post lift is the cable and pulley system under the runways. All hydraulics and mechanical lifting components are concealed in this area; tucked out of the way for a clean finish however easily accessible for inspection when needed. Forward Lift offers a durable powder coated hammer tone paint finish on its lifts. Our four-post lifts have a multi-position lock component which allows any four-post lift to be level at any lock position. Self chocking approach ramps and wheel chocks come standard with the CRA14.
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder
- Internal airline standard
- Single Point latch release system
- One piece formed runway design incorporates rolling jack channels
- Multiple position latch points in each structural leg
- Rear wheel slip plates standard
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.