F12 Two-Post Lift Features:
Forward’s F12 two-post lift is gold certified with a 12,000 pound capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks, and vans. With two heavy-duty push hydraulic cylinders designed to increase lift performance and minimize down-time. Cylinders are located in each column concealed within the carriage itself. Durable powder coat finish provides exceptional protection from the wears a shop will see over the years. Forward’s spring operated arm restraints are just one feature that keep these heavy duty lift arms constantly performing at their peak performance.
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column
- Full Stroke
- Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
- 72-1/2″ Rise | 77-1/2″ Rise (With 5″ adapter extensions)
- 2 Stage Arm Design
- Overhead cable equalization
- Single Point lock release
- Large rubber-padded swivel adapter with extra height extensions (3.5″ and 5″) are standard
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- 2-stage front and rear arms
- Durable powder coat finish
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.